The Board of Directors of Boule Diagnostics AB (“Boule”) has set new financial objectives. They were published today in Boule’s annual report for 2014. The financial goals below, two of which are new, as of 2015:
- Average sales growth over 5 years to exceed 10 percent per year.
- Annual operating margin (EBIT margin) in excess of 13 percent.
- Net debt (interest-bearing liabilities less cash and cash equivalents) should not exceed three times operating profit on a full year basis.
The previous financial objectives were:
- Average sales growth over 5 years to exceed 10 percent per year
- Annual EBITDA margin to exceed 15 percent.
- An equity-to-assets ratio of 30-50 percent.
Boule has today published the full annual report for the financial year 2014 on http://www.boule.se.
For more information, please contact:
Ernst Westman, President and CEO, Boule Diagnostics AB, phone +46 708-60 88 63
The information in this press release is such that Boule Diagnostics AB must disclose it in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading. The information was submitted for publication in Swedish at 8:30 am (CET), April 21, 2015.
TO THE EDITORS
About Boule Diagnostics AB
Boule Diagnostics AB is a fast-growing diagnostics company, developing and manufacturing systems and consumables for hematology diagnostics for the public healthcare providers worldwide. The company is primarily focused on small and medium-sized hospitals, clinics and laboratories in outpatient care as well as other diagnostics companies in both human and veterinary hematology. The group is comprised of operating subsidiaries in Sweden, the US and China. The Boule Diagnostics share is traded on NASDAQ Nordic since 2011. http://www.boule.se